- According to the San Francisco Chronicle's Rusty Simmons, the Warriors would be greatly interested in taking Andre Drummond if he's still available at the number seven pick. The team has also gone after Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay, and the Bobcats' number two pick. Simmons also tweeted that the Warriors plan to feature Perry Jones III and Terrence Jones in a workout on Monday that could ultimately decide who they take with the number seven pick.
- Former Weber St. point guard Damian Lillard's draft stock has been rising rapidly, according to Hoopsworld.com's Alex Kennedy. The senior led the nation in scoring last season, and could be the first point guard selected in this year's draft.
- Heat forward Chris Bosh had a huge impact in last night's Game 7, writes the Toronto Sun's John McMullen.
- Restricted free agent Eric Gordon says that no matter where he goes next season, all that matters to him is that it's a long term stay. He still hasn't ruled out a return to the Hornets, a team that has the right to match an offer he receives this offseason, according to Nola.com's John Reid.
- On HoopsHype.com, Illinois center Meyers Leonard, a true seven-footer, says he wants his offensive skill set to soon resemble that of Lakers forward Pau Gasol.