An awful lot went down in the NBA this week. Here’s a look back at all of the original content and analysis published by the Hoops Rumors staff:
- Luke Adams explored why December 15 is such a significant day in the NBA. Don’t miss our comprehensive list of all 124 players who have suddenly become trade-eligible.
- Will Joseph handpicked some of the finest content to pop up throughout the basketball blogosphere last week, including The Jump Ball’s analysis of the evolution of the center position.
- Chris Crouse explored fantasy basketball opportunities, calling special attention to the suffocating defense the Grizzlies are known for. Avoid this matchup when setting your lineups.
- Arthur Hill answered questions submitted through our Weekly Mailbag, including where he thinks struggling Pacers guard Monta Ellis could end up. Submit your questions for next week’s edition now.
- We opened the floor to readers on a number of occasions this week in the form of Community Shootaround features. There’s still time to weigh in:
- Knicks president Phil Jackson has long been regarded as a legend in the basketball world, but is his presence hurting the franchise?
- The Magic have struggled mightily on offense this season. Is it time they make a roster move to turn things around?
- Some NBA teams have been known to rest their star players throughout the season. Given the effect this has on fans, should it be addressed by the league?
- The NBA family lost a legend this week. What will you remember most about Craig Sager?