Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team compiles original content to complement our news feed. Here are some of our favorite segments and features from the past seven days:
- Luke Adams compiled a list of the Top 50 NBA Free Agents of 2017.
- Eddie Scarito recaps 2017’s Qualifying Offers.
- Here are the 2017 NBA Offseason Trades thus far.
- Luke Adams analyzes the math behind the Rockets‘ recent trades.
- Here are the Notable CBA Changes affecting free agency.
- Here are the NBA Minimum Salaries for 2017/18.
- The values of 2017/18 mid-level and bi-annual exceptions are broken down here.
- We offer the final installments in our Five Key Offseason Questions series with the Warriors. The entire series can be found here.
- Arthur Hill discusses LaMarcus Aldridge‘s fate, Gordon Hayward‘s projected destination in free agency, and the Timberwolves‘ offseason plans after trading for Jimmy Butler in his weekly Sunday mailbag. Submit your questions via Twitter (@HoopsRumors) or by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Check out our free Trade Rumors app available for IOS and Android.
- Here are the questions we asked you in our Community Shootaround discussions this week:
- What are your thoughts on the blockbuster Bulls–Timberwolves trade?
- Did you like the idea of an NBA awards show or should the awards have been announced earlier, as usual?
- Did the right players win awards?