Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team compiles original content to complement our news feed. Here are our segments and features from the past seven days:
- Luke Adams examined Five Lingering Offseason Questions before the opening of training camps.
- We provided a list of the teams that are now limited to just minimum contract offers.
- Our weekly mailbag answered questions on LaMarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony and Nikola Mirotic.
- Our Contract Extension Tracker is the best way to follow all the players who are eligible to receive extensions this fall.
- We looked at the case for the Lakers’ Julius Randle in our Extension Candidate Series.
- Our Offseason in Review series examined the Mavericks and Magic.
- Our Community Shootarounds discussed which non-playoff teams from last year are ready to make the postseason and who are the best available free agents.
- We conducted polls for the win totals of the Jazz, Sixers, Blazers, Hornets, Heat, and Clippers, respectively.
- If you don’t have it already, be sure to download the Trade Rumors app for iOS/Android and give it a try.