According to the NBA, 112 players have notified the league that they wish to be removed from the list of early entrants eligible for this month’s draft, according to a press release.
The NCAA’s early entry withdrawal deadline passed this Wednesday (June 1) at 11:59 p.m. ET, so players wishing to retain their college eligibility had to remove their names from the draft pool by that point.
The league’s own withdrawal deadline is 5 p.m. ET on June 13, so more names will be added to the withdrawal list in the coming days.
You can check out our updated list of all early entrants who have withdrawn, as well as those who plan to remain in the draft, right here.
Among the players not previously reported as having withdrawn but were included in the NBA’s list include:
- Tez Allen, G, (Southern Oregon), Senior
- Henry Blair Jr., G, (Bob Jones (SC)), Junior
- BJ Fitzgerald, F, Virginia State, Junior
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas, F, Texas Southern, Senior
- Shareef O’Neal, F/C, LSU, Junior