Here are Friday’s G League assignments and recalls from across the NBA:
- The Celtics have assigned a pair of rookies, Guerschon Yabusele and Abdel Nader, to the G League, the team announced today (via Twitter). Both players figure to suit up for the Maine Red Claws in the club’s Friday night game.
- Rookie center Ante Zizic, acquired by the Cavaliers in the Kyrie Irving blockbuster, has been re-assigned to the G League, according to a press release from the club. Zizic will play in his third game for the Canton Charge tonight after averaging a double-double (14.0 PPG, 11.5 RPG) in his first two.
- The Bulls have assigned point guard Kay Felder to the Windy City Bulls, the team announced in a press release. Felder joins teammates Nikola Mirotic and Zach LaVine, who are rehabbing injuries with Chicago’s G League affiliate.
- The Sixers announced today that they’ve sent rookie guard Furkan Korkmaz back to the G League, where he’ll travel with the Delaware 87ers and play for the club on Saturday against the Memphis Hustle.
- After playing for Orlando’s G League affiliate on Thursday, Khem Birch and Wesley Iwundu were recalled to the NBA, the Magic confirmed (via Twitter). Birch had a huge game in a losing effort for the Lakeland Magic last night, putting up 20 points and 16 rebounds.