On this date in 1994, the NBA announced that it was changing the statistical minimum needed for a player to qualify for the three-point field goal percentage title from 50 to 82. With attempts from downtown skyrocketing, it was a necessary move.
Here at Hoops Links, we’re never afraid to pop it from beyond the arc. Got a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to me at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere..
- Hoop76 isn’t thrilled with the Sixers’ efficiency on offense.
- Keep It Cavalier discusses the three-headed monster in Cleveland.
- Hoops Heads looks at the players who are really worth tanking for.
- Suite Sports looks at how the Rudy Gay deal affects the Raptors.
- Red94 still doesn’t think the Rockets will trade Omer Asik.
- Forum Blue And Gold looks at the Lakers’ latest identity change.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, please email Zach at [email protected].