Here are a few late-night free agent rumors from around the Eastern Conference:
- If the Hawks hope to re-sign Kent Bazemore, the team will have to be prepared to give him a mammoth raise. According to ESPN’s Zach Lowe (Twitter link), teams that have inquired on bazemore are under the impression that it might take $19-20MM per year to sign him.
- The Nets are making a push for restricted free agent Allen Crabbe, tweets David Aldridge of NBA.com. The Trail Blazers have maintained that they’ll match any offer for Crabbe, but Brooklyn has the cap space to make it hard on Portland.
- Another guard on the Nets‘ radar is Brandon Jennings, who will work out for the club on Friday, according to ESPN’s Chris Broussard (via Twitter). Vincent Ellis of The Detroit Free Press (Twitter link) has heard that Jennings is seeking more than $10MM annually.
- While no deal may be reported or announced immediately, the Bulls expect to re-sign E’Twaun Moore without too much drama, per Vincent Goodwill of CSN Chicago (Twitter link).
- The first call Courtney Lee received when free agency opened was from the Knicks, with Phil Jackson calling him personally, tweets Alex Kennedy of Basketball Insiders.