Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our original segments and features from the past seven days:
- With so many players finding themselves on new teams, there’s a long list of players who can’t be traded for a while. Luke Adams detailed which players can’t be traded until December 15 and which ones can’t be dealt until January 15.
- Depth could be a major problem for the Heat this upcoming season and that means the team’s two-way contract players may have to step up. We examined Miami’s roster and some candidates for those two spots.
- Luke Adams examined which 2020 first-round picks have already changed hands.
- Did you know we had a free agent tracker? While it is an intuitive product, we provided some details on the tracker and how it’s updated.
- Prior to Dwight Howard signing with the Lakers, we conducted a poll on the team’s options at center. Nearly 40% of our readers who participated believed the team should sign Howard. Roughly 25% believed in Joakim Noah with the remainder opting for either another center or standing pat.
- This week in our Community Shootaround discussions, we focused on: