Here's a look back at the original analysis provided by the Hoops Rumors team this week..
- Chuck Myron previewed the offseason ahead for the Bobcats.
- Cleveland may not be the most desirable free agent destination, but the Cavs have plenty going for them, Luke writes.
- Hoops Rumors readers believe that Nerlens Noel will be the No. 1 overall pick, but its a close tally. Ben McLemore and Otto Porter weren't far behind in the poll.
- Opinions were somewhat split on where Doc Rivers would end up next year with 41% saying Boston and 31% of Hoops Rumors readers forecasting a move to L.A. Almost 20% see him taking the year (and possibly beyond) off.
- Chuck previewed a very important summer in Detroit.
- The Mavs won't settle for an unimpressive offseason like they had in 2012, Luke writes.
- Check out the Hoops Rumors agency database.
- Readers were about 50/50 on whether the Nets should hire Jason Kidd. Later in the week, Mikhail Prokhorov & Co. pulled the trigger on it.
- The Danny Granger storyline will be key to the Pacers' summer, Chuck writes.