On this date in 1994, Chicago’s Scottie Pippen and Pete Myers became the first set of teammates in NBA history to convert four-point plays in the same game, with both turning the trick in the fourth quarter of the Bulls’ 116-95 win over the visiting Hawks.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send the link over to me at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere..
- Six Championship Drive wants Josh Smith to check out his shot chart.
- UTN Sports looks at the race in the West.
- Sean Mason’s Sports Blog looks at different scenarios for Carmelo Anthony.
- Hardwood Paroxysm says this is the worst Lakers team ever.
- Bucksketball says Julius Randle could be the answer in Milwaukee.
- The Brooklyn Game discusses Jason Collins‘ social impact.
If you have a suggestion for Hoops Links, send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.