The trade deadline is less than a week away, so the Hoops Rumors staff has been busy keeping tabs on all of the latest insights and headlines. Still, we like to post our share of original content throughout the week as well. Here’s a look at some of our favorite features.
- For the first time since signing with the Warriors, former Thunder forward Kevin Durant made his return to Oklahoma City. Fans were predictably hostile toward the superstar as the game approached, enough for us to ask the question how much is too much? Do fans have the right to denounce professional athletes and, if so, what constitutes crossing the line?
- Arthur Hill answered questions in our weekly mailbag feature, including one reader’s question wondering just how much Andre Drummond could yield for the Pistons. Don’t forget to get your own questions in for next week’s mailbag.
- The February 23 trade deadline is right around the corner. Luke Adams is putting together division-by-division break downs, summarizing the overall outlook as the big day approaches. This week he tackled the Atlantic, Northwest and Southeast Divisions.
- A few early trades have already an impact on the fantasy basketball scene. Chris Crouse explains how Aaron Gordon and Jusuf Nurkic could be the big winners from the transactions that have unfolded thus far.
- In case you missed them last time, here are last week’s Hoops Rumors Originals.