Here are a few Bucks updates, as Milwaukee tries to snap a three-game losing streak tonight in Orlando….
- It's "a given" that the Bucks will try to deal Stephen Jackson before the trade deadline, but the $10MM+ he's guaranteed next year won't make it easy, says Gery Woefel of the Racine Journal Times.
- Woelfel spoke to NBA officials who believe Jackson could be moved if he were part of a package that included a player like Ersan Ilyasova or Brandon Jennings. Ilyasova, I could see, but I'd be pretty shocked if the Bucks traded Jennings.
- Jackson's relationship with coach Scott Skiles is one reason the Bucks will try to find a suitor for the 6'8" shooter. According to Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld, the two have had "numerous run-ins" relating to Jackson's professionalism and impact on young players.
- Jackson on Skiles, in an interview with Milwaukee's NBC affiliate: "We don't have no relationship like I've had with other coaches and I don't expect to have one. Too much stuff has happened."
- Within Woelfel's column for the Journal Times, he notes that the Bucks hope to set up a meeting with free agent big man Kyrylo Fesenko next week. The Heat, Bulls, and Hawks are also showing interest in Fesenko, says Woelfel.