Here's a look back at some original material our writers produced over the past week:
- Jesse Blanchard analyzed the rosters in Golden State, Denver, and Detroit, and took a look at where they stand with tradeable assets.
- Luke Adams took a look at Chris Andersen as a possible trade candidate.
- We asked readers if they think Pau Gasol will be traded before the deadline. To date, 57% believe he will be moved.
- I took a look into Shawn Marion's status as a trade candidate.
- Luke Adams went through new trade rules in the latest CBA.
- We broke down all teams with plentiful cap space.
- Zach Links details teams with trade exceptions that expired this week.
- Chuck Myron writes about why Kevin Martin might be a good trade candidate.