On this date in 2000, Suns guard Jason Kidd tied the NBA record for turnovers in a game when he turned the ball over 14 times in a 90-85 loss to New York. John Drew of the Atlanta Hawks committed 14 turnovers at New Jersey on March 1, 1978. That’s the kind of sloppy play that Kidd doesn’t endorse as head coach of the Nets.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Links? Send it to me at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere..
- Red94 brings us another installment of DwightLife.
- 3SOB talks about what’s up ahead for their Grizzlies in their latest podcast.
- Blazer’s Edge wonders if C.J. McCollum’s return might give the offense a much needed boost.
- Hardwood Paroxysm discusses Kevin Martin and the importance of having the right coach.
- Raptors HQ wonders if trading Kyle Lowry might solve some of their problems.
- Grizzly Bear Blues wants to see Memphis do a better job of guarding the perimeter.
- Posting And Toasting ponders life without Iman Shumpert.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.