Here’s a look back at the original analysis produced by the Hoops Rumors staff this week..
- I recapped the Timberwolves’ very expensive offseason.
- Luke Adams recapped the 76ers’ summer as they look to rebuild once again.
- Luke explained the proration of partially-guaranteed contracts.
- I wrote that the Celtics will certainly take a step back after shipping Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Jason Terry to Boston, but they might still be able to put themselves in the playoff conversation.
- Here’s my look back at the Knicks’ offseason, including the bizarre J.R. Smith saga.
- Chuck looked back on a summer of change in Atlanta.
- Is your favorite team Riggin’ For Wiggins? You can cheer them on with Hoops Rumors’ Reverse Standings.
- Most of you say the Rockets should trade Asik.
- The Pistons look quite different this season, I broke down their eventful summer.
- Luke says that the Bucks should have used this summer as a chance to build something bigger rather than do more of the same.
- The Blazers have to show that they’re not just a playoff team, but a contending team, writes Chuck.
- Did you miss out on Luke’s weekly chat Monday at 4pm CT? Don’t worry, we’ve got the transcript right here.
- The Lakers need to continue being patient, Chuck writes.
- Chuck writes that it’s still a work in progress in Denver.
Luke asked Hoops Rumors readers to predict the top pick in the 2014 draft.
- We asked Hoops Rumors readers if the Wolves should move Derrick Williams now.
Here’s how you can follow your favorite teams via Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feed.