On this date in 1986, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar of the Lakers replaced Elvin Hayes as the NBA’s all-time leader in games played when he appeared in his 1,304th game, a 117-111 overtime win at Philadelphia. Abdul-Jabbar went on to play in 1,560 games, which is second all-time to Robert Parish, who played in 1,611 games.
Do you have a great basketball blog post that you want (whether it’s your own or someone else’s) to see featured on Hoops Links? Send me a link and a brief description via email to [email protected] Here’s this week’s trip around the blogosphere..
- Keep It Cavalier recaps the trade deadline for Cleveland.
- Atlas Bowled talks strategic win curve.
- Legion Report looks at the future of the Bulls.
- iSports Web turns in their 2014 mock draft.
- The BBall Drop looked at the NBA at the All-Star Break.
If you have a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Links, send a link to Zach at [email protected]