On this date in 1994, the Sonics became the second NBA team to have ten different players score in double figures during a 150-101 win over the visiting Clippers as Detlef Schrempf led the scoring parade for Seattle with 21 points. Seattle also had ten double-figure scorers in a 135-104 win over the Trail Blazers on March 30, 1980, with Gus Williams notching a team-high 23 points. The Suns joined the group on November 23, 1994 during a 140-109 triumph over the Clippers as Wesley Person’s 19 points led ten double-figure scorers for the Suns.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send me a link at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere..
- Six Championship Drive looks ahead to next year for possible Pistons backcourt targets.
- 48 Minutes Of Hell is impressed by the Spurs’ pace.
- Hoop76 breaks down Philadelphia’s revolving door.
- Posting And Toasting gives a tip of the cap to Iman Shumpert‘s defense.
- Bourbon Street Shots is poking the bear.
You can send your submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.