On this date in 1995, the Bulls’ 104-94 win over the Magic in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference Semifinal Round series drew a 7.9 rating on TNT. The game was viewed in an average of better than five million homes, making it, at the time, the most watched NBA game ever on cable television.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Hoops Habit evaluates the Bobcats’ free agency options this summer.
- Sports Of Boston looks at the Celtics’ roster heading into the summer.
- Six Championship Drive brings us their updated big board for the 2014 Draft.
- Mid-Major Madness brings us some early predictions for the Southern Conference.
- Brew Hoop evaluates Giannis Antetokounmpo‘s place in the 2013 draft class.
- The Bird Writes recapped Anthony Morrow‘s season.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].