On this date in 1994, Pacers guard Reggie Miller drilled an NBA Playoff record five three-point field goals in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ 93-86 win over the Knicks in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Miller finished with a game-high 39 points, including 6-of-11 from three-point range. Five players have since tied Miller’s record of five three-pointers in one quarter of a playoff game.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- House Of Houston gives props to Chandler Parsons.
- Rotowire looked at the playoff performances of Bradley Beal and Draymond Green.
- iSportsWeb gives us an NBA Draft primer for the Suns.
- Sonics Rising dug up a Seattle classic from 1992.
- Bright Side Of The Sun previews the season ahead for the Phoenix Mercury.
- Nets Daily reviewed Joe Johnson‘s season.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].