On this date in 1976, the Pacers won their first NBA game with a 120-90 home victory over Seattle. The Pacers entered the league from the ABA, of course, along with the Spurs, Nuggets, and Nets.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues wonders how many years Kobe Bryant has left.
- The Fanhood talks Nik Stauskas and race.
- Mavs Moneyball explains why Monta Ellis may pick up his player option.
- Rip City Project wonders if Chris Kaman can keep this up.
- Indy Cornrows says the Pacers might be glad that lottery reform didn’t go through.
- At The Hive previews Lance Stephenson‘s first year in Charlotte.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].