On this date in 2001, the Knicks held an opponent under 100 points for an NBA-record 29th straight game when they lost 76-75 to the Rockets. The streak snapped the 46-year-old NBA record of 28 straight set by the Fort Wayne Pistons in the 1954-55 season.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Slam Dunk Zone is thinking about relocation.
- North Pole Hoops says the Raptors need DeMar DeRozan back in action.
- Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues pits Kobe Bryant against MJ.
- Green Street is excited about James Young.
- At The Hive wonders if the Hornets are better without Al Jefferson and Lance Stephenson.
- Canis Hoopus discusses competitive balance in the modern NBA.
- Golden State Of Mind says Draymond Green has earned max money.