On this date in 1995, Jason Kidd of the Mavericks and Grant Hill of the Pistons were named co-winners of the NBA Rookie of the Year Award, marking the first time since 1971 that two players shared the trophy. Boston’s Dave Cowens and Portland’s Geoff Petrie were the last players to come away as co-winners of the award.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Hoop Trends wonders if it’s time for the Blazers to rebuild.
- Zocco’s Modern Life addresses Hack-A-Jordan.
- Posterized Basketball discussed LeBron James‘ dominance.
- Six Championship Drive looked at some crazy trade ideas.
- Upside Motor says Clint Capela is developing nicely for the Rockets.
- Playbook takes LeBron over MJ in a game of 1-on-1 every time.
- OT Nation previewed the Eastern Conference finals.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected]