You can follow all the latest news and rumors as the NBA’s trade deadline approaches with the Trade Rumors app for iOS and Android devices! Here are some of the features of the app:
- Customize your home screen. The app has feeds for Hoops Rumors, MLB Trade Rumors and Pro Football Rumors by default, but if you’re more of a one- or two-sport person, you can easily remove and reorder feeds. You can also add a feed for any of the 92 MLB, NFL, or NBA teams, as well as the thousands of players in the archives of our three sites. Please note that the default ordering puts MLB Trade Rumors on your home screen, but you can easily go into Settings to rearrange and add or remove feeds.
- In addition to customizing your feeds, you can also set up notifications at the sport, team, or even player level, and receive a notification as soon as we post a new article on that topic.
- You can also set a filter that narrows down what you see on the home screen to just the top stories. You can do this with notifications as well. This way you only get the most important news.
- Article sharing options are plentiful: choose Facebook, Twitter, email and text message.
- Once you’ve clicked an article in a feed, you can swipe to read the next article in that feed.
Best of all? The Trade Rumors app is free! Download it today for iOS or Android.