Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our segments and features from the past seven days:
- We continued to move through this year’s playoff teams in our Offseason Salary Cap Digest series, breaking down the summer cap outlooks for the following clubs:
- We previewed the 2019 offseason for a few more teams, identifying “Five Key Offseason Questions” facing these squads:
- In his weekly Free Agent Stock Watch feature, Dana Gauruder examined some conference finals participants whose stock has increased or decreased as of late.
- Leading up to Tuesday’s draft lottery, we provided a primer for the event. After the results were announced, we listed all 60 of this year’s picks by round, and rounded up 2019’s draft picks by team too.
- The latest installment of our Hoops Rumors Glossary series dug into “Base Year Compensation,” a concept that technically still applies to a specific scenario in free agency, even if the term no longer shows up in the NBA’s CBA.
- In a pair of polls this week, we asked which teams would win the conference finals and whether the NBA’s draft lottery tweaks were effective.
- In our lone Community Shootaround discussion, we focused on the Lakers‘ head coaching decision.