Here are Saturday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Bucks have recalled forward D.J. Wilson from their Wisconsin affiliate, the team announced on its website. Wilson averaged 17.5 points and 8.5 rebounds in two games with the Herd during his latest assignment.
- The Pelicans recalled rookie guard Frank Jackson from the Texas Legends, according to a press release from the team. Jackson was assigned to play for the Legends last night and contributed 20 points in a win over Austin.
- The Jazz assigned center Tony Bradley to the Salt Lake City Stars, the team announced on Twitter. Bradley is averaging 14.8 PPG and 7.6 RPG in 12 G League games.
- The Wizards sent first-round pick Troy Brown to the Capital City GoGo for tonight’s game, according to a tweet from the team.
- The Warriors assigned Jacob Evans to their Santa Cruz affiliate, tweets Mark Medina of The San Jose Mercury News. Evans has seen little action in Golden State and is going to the G League to get some playing time.