Along the impending excitement surrounding March Madness lies the opportunity for college players to solidify or increase their stock in the eyes of NBA scouts. We take a look at a few names that could be headlining the draft on June 28 as well as introduce you to the hoopla surrounding one name to consider for 2013.
- Adam Zagoria of Zagsblog.com writes that St. John's freshman forward Moe Harkless is expected to make a decision in the coming weeks concerning whether or not he will leave for this year's NBA Draft. Harkless is currently projected to be the 21st pick by DraftExpress.com.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer of the Cleveland Plain Dealer provides her take on Harrison Barnes of North Carolina and lists her projection of the top 10 players of this year's draft.
- Rick Bonnell of CharlotteObserver.com takes a more comprehensive look at Kentucky's Anthony Davis, who appears to have a great chance at being this year's #1 pick if he turns pro.
- Pete Thamel, writing for the New York Times, examines the fevered world around high school senior Nerlens Noel, projected by Draft Express as the No. 1 pick in the 2013 draft. He's surrounded by college recruiters aplenty and is being sought by a representative with Creative Artists Agency.
- Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress.com gives you his updated list of the top 100 prospects of the upcoming draft.