As we did with this year’s offseason trades and the in-season swaps from 2015/16, we’ll be keeping track of all the trades from this season as they become official, updating this post with each transaction. This post can be found anytime throughout the season on our right-hand sidebar under “Hoops Rumors Features.”
Trades are listed here in reverse chronological order, with the latest on top. So, if a player has been dealt multiple times, the first team listed as having acquired him is the one that ended up with him. For more details on each trade, click the date above it.
For more information on the specific conditions dictating if and when draft picks involved in these deals will actually change hands, be sure to check out RealGM.com’s breakdown of the details on traded picks.
Here’s the full list of the trades completed during the 2016/17 NBA season:
- Raptors acquire Serge Ibaka.
- Magic acquire Terrence Ross and less favorable of Raptors’ and Clippers’ 2017 first-round picks.
- Hornets acquire Chris Andersen and cash.
- Cavaliers acquire Hornets’ 2017 second-round pick (top-55 protected).
- Trail Blazers acquire Jusuf Nurkic and Grizzlies’ 2017 first-round pick (top-five protected).
- Nuggets acquire Mason Plumlee, less favorable of Kings’ and Trail Blazers’ 2018 second-round picks, and cash ($2.85MM).
- Cavaliers acquire Kyle Korver.
- Hawks acquire Mike Dunleavy Jr., Mo Williams, Cavaliers’ 2019 first-round pick (top-10 protected), and cash ($750K).
- Trail Blazers acquire Cavaliers’ 2017 first-round pick.
- Cavaliers acquire their own 2018 first-round pick (previously traded to Portland).
- Thunder acquire Jerami Grant.
- Sixers acquire Ersan Ilyasova and Thunder’s 2020 first-round pick (top-20 protected).