As we did with this year’s offseason trades and the in-season swaps from 2015/16, we’ll be keeping track of all the trades from this season as they become official, updating this post with each transaction. This post can be found anytime throughout the season on our right-hand sidebar under “Hoops Rumors Features.”
Trades are listed here in reverse chronological order, with the latest on top. So, if a player has been dealt multiple times, the first team listed as having acquired him is the one that ended up with him. For more details on each trade, click the date above it.
For more information on the specific conditions dictating if and when draft picks involved in these deals will actually change hands, be sure to check out RealGM.com’s breakdown of the details on traded picks.
Here’s the full list of the trades completed during the 2016/17 NBA season:
- Raptors acquire P.J. Tucker
- Suns acquire Jared Sullinger, Raptors’ 2017 second-round pick, Raptors’ 2018 second-round pick, and cash ($1MM).
- Thunder acquire Taj Gibson, Doug McDermott, and Bulls’ 2018 second-round pick.
- Bulls acquire Cameron Payne, Joffrey Lauvergne, and Anthony Morrow.
- Nuggets acquire Roy Hibbert.
- Bucks acquire Nuggets’ 2019 second-round pick (top-55 protected).
- Suns acquire Mike Scott, draft rights to Cenk Akyol, and cash ($500K).
- Hawks acquire Suns’ 2017 second-round pick (top-55 protected).
- Nets acquire K.J. McDaniels.
- Rockets acquire cash ($75K).
- Mavericks acquire Nerlens Noel.
- Sixers acquire Justin Anderson, Andrew Bogut, and Mavericks’ 2017 first-round pick (top-18 protected).
- Sixers will get Mavs’ second-round picks in 2017 and 2020 if first-rounder doesn’t convey.
- Hawks acquire Ersan Ilyasova.
- Sixers acquire Tiago Splitter, Heat’s 2017 second-round pick (top-40 protected), and the right to swap Warriors’ 2017 second-round pick for Hawks’ second-round pick.
- Wizards acquire Bojan Bogdanovic and Chris McCullough.
- Nets acquire Andrew Nicholson, Marcus Thornton, and Wizards’ 2017 first-round pick (top-14 protected).
- Pelicans acquire DeMarcus Cousins and Omri Casspi.
- Kings acquire Buddy Hield, Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway, Pelicans’ 2017 first-round pick (top-three protected), and Sixers’ 2017 second-round pick.
- Raptors acquire Serge Ibaka.
- Magic acquire Terrence Ross and less favorable of Raptors’ and Clippers’ 2017 first-round picks.
- Hornets acquire Chris Andersen and cash.
- Cavaliers acquire Hornets’ 2017 second-round pick (top-55 protected).
- Trail Blazers acquire Jusuf Nurkic and Grizzlies’ 2017 first-round pick (top-five protected).
- Nuggets acquire Mason Plumlee, less favorable of Kings’ and Trail Blazers’ 2018 second-round picks, and cash ($2.85MM).
- Cavaliers acquire Kyle Korver.
- Hawks acquire Mike Dunleavy Jr., Mo Williams, Cavaliers’ 2019 first-round pick (top-10 protected), and cash ($750K).
- Trail Blazers acquire Cavaliers’ 2017 first-round pick.
- Cavaliers acquire their own 2018 first-round pick (previously traded to Portland).
- Thunder acquire Jerami Grant.
- Sixers acquire Ersan Ilyasova and Thunder’s 2020 first-round pick (top-20 protected).