Here are Monday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Nets shipped Treveon Graham to their affiliate in Long Island, tweets Brian Lewis of The New York Post. An offseason addition in free agency, Graham hasn’t played since October because of a hamstring injury.
- The Trail Blazers have assigned forward Caleb Swanigan to the G League, the team announced on its website. A first-round pick in 2017, Swanigan is averaging 1.9 points and 3.1 rebounds in 16 games for Portland this season. Because the Blazers don’t have a direct G League affiliate, Swanigan will report to the Texas Legends.
- After playing his first NBA game of the season over the weekend, Jazz center Tony Bradley is headed back to the G League (Twitter link). He is averaging 14.1 PPG and 7.6 RPG for Salt Lake City.
- The Magic sent Melvin Frazier to their affiliate in Lakeland, the team announced on Twitter. This is the fifth G League trip of the year for Frazier, who has played just three games for Orlando.
- The Bucks recalled Christian Wood from their Wisconsin affiliate, the team announced in a press release. Wood has appeared in just six NBA games this season, but has been one of the G League’s top players, averaging 28.6 points, 12.5 rebounds and 2.5 blocks.
Retweet 4 Share 0 Send via email0