Here are the D-League transactions from Monday:
- The Bulls have assigned guard Cameron Payne to their D-League affiliate, Nick Friedell of ESPN tweets. Payne has missed time this month with a sore foot, the same one that he had surgery on earlier in the season, and will look to ease into play with the Windy City Bulls. (Herb Gould of the Chicago Sun-Times has more on the decision)
- The Pistons have assigned rookie Henry Ellenson to their D-League affiliate, Keith Langlois of the team’s official website writes.
- The Grizzlies have assigned big man Deyonta Davis to the Iowa Energy, the team reports in a press release on its website. Davis has averaged 10.8 points and 8.3 rebounds per game in 18 matchups with the Iowa Energy already.
- The Warriors have recalled Kevon Looney from their D-League affiliate following his latest stint with the Santa Cruz Warriors, the team reports in a press release on its website.
- The Rockets have assigned Troy Williams to the D-League, the team reports in a press release relayed by Fox 26’s Mark Berman.