Let's take a look back at the original content produced by the Hoops Rumors team over the last week....
- On the heels of a pair of trade rumors involving overpriced, underachieving players, Chuck Myron took an in-depth look at underperforming veterans earning eight-digit salaries.
- Chuck also explored Carlos Boozer's trade candidacy, concluding that a deal this month is probably unlikely.
- The Lakers and Timberwolves both expected to be playoff teams this year, but injuries and chemistry issues have contributed to their sub-.500 seasons so far. Alex Lee polled readers this week on whether the T-Wolves will make a pre-deadline trade, while Daniel Seco asked the same question about the Lakers.
- With NBA teams assigning and recalling players from their D-League affiliates at a record pace, I looked at a few young players on NBA rosters who are making an impact for D-League teams this season.
- Going forward, Zach Links' weekly Hoops Links feature, which rounds up the best of the basketball blogosphere, will appear on Sundays, rather than Saturdays. This week's installment included multiple pieces on the big Rudy Gay trade.
- I fielded plenty of trade-related questions in my weekly chat on Thursday afternoon. You can check out the transcript right here.
- If you want to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or using an RSS feed, there are a number of different ways to do it. You can either subscribe to one of our primary feeds or follow an account dedicated to your favorite team.