As we did with 2022’s offseason trades and the in-season swaps from 2021/22, we’ll be keeping track of all the NBA trades completed this season, updating this article with each transaction. This post can be found anytime throughout the season on our desktop sidebar under “Hoops Rumors Features,” or in our mobile menu under “Features.”
Trades are listed here in reverse chronological order, with the latest on top. So, if a player has been dealt multiple times, the first team listed as having acquired him is the one that ended up with him. Trades listed in italics have been agreed upon but are not yet official. For more details on each trade, click the date above it.
For more information on the specific conditions dictating if and when draft picks involved in these deals will actually change hands, be sure to check out RealGM.com’s breakdown of the details on traded picks.
Here’s the full list of the trades completed during the 2022/23 NBA season:
- Lakers acquire Rui Hachimura.
- Wizard acquire Kendrick Nunn, the Bulls’ 2023 second-round pick, either the Lakers’ or Wizards’ 2028 second-round pick (whichever is least favorable), and the Lakers’ 2029 second-round pick.
- Note: The Lakers acquired the Wizards’ 2028 second-round pick in a prior trade.
- Spurs acquire Noah Vonleh and cash ($1.5MM).
- Celtics acquire the Spurs’ 2024 second-round pick (top-54 protected).