As we did with 2021’s offseason trades and the in-season swaps from 2020/21, we’ll be keeping track of all the NBA trades completed this season, updating this post with each transaction. This post can be found anytime throughout the season on our desktop sidebar under “Hoops Rumors Features,” or in our mobile menu under “Features.”
Trades are listed here in reverse chronological order, with the latest on top. So, if a player has been dealt multiple times, the first team listed as having acquired him is the one that ended up with him. Trades listed in italics have been agreed upon but are not yet official. For more details on each trade, click the date above it.
For more information on the specific conditions dictating if and when draft picks involved in these deals will actually change hands, be sure to check out RealGM.com’s breakdown of the details on traded picks.
Here’s the full list of the trades completed during the 2021/22 NBA season:
- Celtics acquire Derrick White.
- Spurs acquire Josh Richardson, Romeo Langford, the Celtics’ 2022 first-round pick (top-four protected), and the right to swap 2028 first-round picks with the Celtics (top-one protected).
- Wizards acquire Kristaps Porzingis and the Mavericks’ 2022 second-round pick (top-45 protected).
- Mavericks acquire Spencer Dinwiddie and Davis Bertans.
- Sixers acquire James Harden and Paul Millsap.
- Nets acquire Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond, the Sixers’ 2022 first-round pick (unprotected), and the Sixers’ 2027 first-round pick (top-eight protected).
- Note: The Nets have the option to defer the 2022 first-round pick to 2023.
- Suns acquire Torrey Craig and cash.
- Pacers acquire Jalen Smith and the Suns’ 2022 second-round pick.
- Kings acquire Donte DiVincenzo, Josh Jackson, Trey Lyles, and the draft rights to David Michineau.
- Pistons acquire Marvin Bagley III.
- Clippers acquire Rodney Hood, Semi Ojeleye, and the draft rights to Vanja Marinkovic.
- Bucks acquire Serge Ibaka, either the Warriors’ or Cavaliers’ 2023 second-round pick (whichever is less favorable; from Pistons), the Kings’ 2024 second-round pick (from Pistons), and cash ($3,285,000; from Clippers).
- Hornets acquire Montrezl Harrell.
- Wizards acquire Ish Smith, Vernon Carey, and the Celtics’ 2023 second-round pick (top-45 protected).
- Suns acquire Aaron Holiday.
- Wizards acquire cash.
- Raptors acquire Thaddeus Young, Drew Eubanks, and either the Pistons’ or Bulls’ 2022 second-round pick (whichever is more favorable).
- Spurs acquire Goran Dragic and the Raptors’ 2022 first-round pick (top-14 protected).
- Magic acquire Bol Bol, PJ Dozier, the Celtics’ 2028 second-round pick (top-45 protected), and cash.
- Celtics acquire the Magic’s 2023 second-round pick (top-55 protected).
- Jazz acquire Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Juan Hernangomez.
- Spurs acquire Tomas Satoransky and either the Thunder’s, Rockets’, Pacers’, or Heat’s 2027 second-round pick (whichever is least favorable; from Jazz).
- Trail Blazers acquire Joe Ingles, Elijah Hughes, and the Grizzlies’ 2022 second-round pick (from Jazz).
- Thunder acquire KZ Okpala and amended terms of a first-round pick owed to them by the Heat.
- Heat acquire either the Thunder’s, Mavericks’, or Sixers’ 2026 second-round pick (whichever is least favorable).
- Note: The Heat previously owed the Thunder their 2023 first-round pick (top-14 protected). They now owe their 2025 first-round pick (top-14 protected).
- Kings acquire Domantas Sabonis, Justin Holiday, Jeremy Lamb, and the Pacers’ 2023 second-round pick (56-60 protected).
- Pacers acquire Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, and Tristan Thompson.
- Pelicans acquire CJ McCollum, Larry Nance Jr., and Tony Snell.
- Trail Blazers acquire Josh Hart, Tomas Satoransky, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Didi Louzada, the Pelicans’ 2022 first-round pick (top-four protected and 15-30 protected), either the Pelicans’ or Trail Blazers’ 2026 second-round pick (whichever is more favorable), and the Pelicans’ 2027 second-round pick.
- Note: The Pelicans had previously acquired the Trail Blazers’ 2026 second-round pick.
- Cavaliers acquire Caris LeVert and the Heat’s 2022 second-round pick.
- Pacers acquire Ricky Rubio, the Cavaliers’ 2022 first-round pick (top-14 protected), the Rockets’ 2022 second-round pick, and the Jazz’s 2027 second-round pick.
- Clippers acquire Norman Powell and Robert Covington.
- Trail Blazers acquire Eric Bledsoe, Justise Winslow, Keon Johnson, and the Pistons’ 2025 second-round pick.
- Nuggets acquire Bryn Forbes.
- Spurs acquire Juan Hernangomez, the Nuggets’ 2028 second-round pick (top-33 protected), and cash ($2.15MM from Celtics; $200K from Nuggets).
- Celtics acquire Bol Bol and PJ Dozier.
- Knicks acquire Cam Reddish, Solomon Hill, the Nets’ 2025 second-round pick, and cash ($834,589).
- Hawks acquire Kevin Knox and the Hornets’ 2022 first-round pick (top-18 protected).
This trade was voided when Bol didn’t pass a physical with the Pistons.
- Thunder acquire Miye Oni and the Jazz’s 2028 second-round pick.
- Jazz acquire cash.