No Atlantic teams are in action tonight, but we have a few links from out of the division to round up….
- The Celtics are very active in trade discussions, and HoopsWorld's Alex Kennedy's sources expect the club to make a deal in the next couple weeks (Twitter link).
- Currently playing on a 10-day contract, Gerald Green has a decent chance to stick with the Nets for the remainder of the season, says Colin Stephenson of the Star-Ledger. I provided an update on this season's 10-day deals earlier today.
- While it wasn't reported at the time, Francisco Elson appears to have signed a pair of 10-day contracts with the 76ers, according to the team's game notes (PDF link). HoopsHype reported today that the team has waived Elson, but I believe it's just a matter of his second 10-day deal, signed on February 21st, expiring.
- Tom Ziller of SB Nation explores whether or not the Celtics should trade Rajon Rondo in the next two weeks.
- Reports of Kris Humphries having returned to agent Dan Fegan are premature, says Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News (via Twitter). The Nets forward is leaning toward Fegan, but is currently without representation.