We’re continuing to pass along workout schedules for NBA teams in advance of the 2019 NBA Draft on June 20. See below for some additional workout notes from Minneapolis, Sacramento, and Detroit.
- French standout Sekou Doumbouya spent a day with the Timberwolves earlier this week, undergoing some medical testing and a workout, reports Darren Wolfson of 5 Eyewitness News. Doumbouya is the No. 9 ranked prospect by ESPN. Minnesota owns the No. 11 pick in this month’s draft.
- Wolfson adds that Kentucky’s PJ Washington worked out for the Timberwolves today alongside some other prospects. ESPN ranks Washington as the No. 16 overall prospect.
- The Kings hosted six prospects for a workout on Tuesday. Per an official release, the list of players that worked out is guard Marcquise Reed (Clemson), guard Shaq Buchanan (Murray State), guard Bryce Brown (Auburn), guard Frank Howard (Syracuse), forward Juwan Morgan (Indiana), and forward Aric Holman (Mississippi State).
- Tomorrow, the Kings will host six more prospects for their 15th pre-draft workout. Per an official release, the workout participants are guard Rickey McGill (Iona), guard Jeremiah Martin (Memphis), guard Ar’Mond Davis (UC Santa Barbara), forward Jalen McDaniels (San Diego State), forward Simisola Shittu (Vanderbilt), and big man Christ Koumadje (Florida State).
- The Pistons held a workout today as well, per Keith Langlois of Pistons.com. They hosted Brian Bowen, Jalen Adams (UConn), Jarrell Brantley (Charleston), Robert Franks (Washington State), Khalil Iverson (Wisconsin), and Terance Mann (Florida State).