There’s little time left before tonight’s 11:59 pm EST NCAA withdrawal deadline. Below are some of the latest decisions:
Staying in the draft:
- Minnesota guard Amir Coffey will forgo his senior season and remain in the draft, per Evan Daniels of 247Sports.
- Rayjon Tucker, who recently committed to Memphis as a graduate transfer, will not play for the Tigers after all, as he will also keep his name in this year’s draft, tweets Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports.
Withdrawing from the draft:
- A duo of Kansas players will head back to college, but only Devon Dotson will return to Lawrence (Twitter link), as Quentin Grimes has entered the transfer portal (per Daniels and Jeff Goodman of Stadium).
- Louisville forward Jordan Nwora will return to school for his junior season, he announced on Twitter.
- Kansas State guard Xavier Sneed will return for his senior season, he announced on Twitter.
- Penn State forward Lamar Stevens will return to school for his senior season, per Rothstein.
- Oregon State guard Ethan Thompson will return to Corvallis for his junior year, Rothstein tweets.
- Virginia Tech big man Kerry Blackshear will return to college, but it remains to be seen where he ends up after entering the transfer portal (per Rothstein)
As noted by Jonathan Givony of ESPN, Dotson, Nwora, and Grimes were ranked Nos. 59, 63, and 73 before their announcements.
Remember to check our early entrants list for a full list of all draft decisions.