Here are Wednesday’s G League assignments and recalls from across the NBA:
- After struggling in the Delaware 87ers’ loss on Tuesday night, Furkan Korkmaz has been recalled to the NBA by the Sixers, the team announced today in a press release. Korkmaz scored nine points on 3-of-11 shooting for Philadelphia’s G League affiliate on Tuesday.
- The Rockets have re-assigned rookie big man Zhou Qi to the G League, tweets Mark Berman of FOX 26 Houston. Zhou should have an opportunity to suit up on Wednesday night for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers against Austin.
- The Nuggets have recalled rookie forward Tyler Lydon from the G League, according to the club (Twitter link). Since Denver doesn’t have its own G League squad, Lydon had been assigned to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, Houston’s affiliate.
- The Magic have recalled rookies Khem Birch and Wesley Iwundu from the G League, per a team announcement (Twitter link). Lakeland doesn’t play its next game until Friday, so perhaps Birch and/or Iwundu will be re-assigned before then.
- One day after being assigned to the Northern Arizona Suns, Derrick Jones has been recalled to the NBA by the Suns, says Scott Bordow of The Arizona Republic (Twitter link).